Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A transition, the return, and new frontiers

THe pages turn and life goes on.

It's all coming to an end. As I sit here time has brought my own personal experiences of living in Taiwan. I'm off to China with an equal mixture of excitement and trepidation. Taiwan has been good to me but I have reservations about my return home. I will be leaving a lot of good friends and a wonderful mix of work, learning and recreation. From the vibrant nightlife to the exciting diversity, Taipei has been a great hub for seeing the rest of the country. There is still a lot of things I haven't seen or covered which brings me to my new thought.


In the future I'd like to hear from my fellow friends and family who have their own stories of Taiwan.

For my stories of China watch this space soon.

No comments: